Fuel Level Sensor DUT-E
The DUT-E fuel level sensor is designed for precision fuel level measurement in tanks of vehicles, trucks, tractors, road-building machinery, fixed installations. DUT-E is used as a standard fuel level sensor or as an additional sensor to be used with AVL, FMS or vehicle tracking systems.
- Operating Principal: Capacitive
- Accuracy: ±1%
- Supply Voltage: 10..50 V, protection up to 100 V
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 оC
- Current Consumption: < 10mA
- Output Signal: Analog (Output Range 1.5-4.5V);, Analog (Output Range 2.5-9V);, Digital CAN interface;, Digital RS 232 interface;, Digital RS 485 interface;, Frequency Output 500-1500 Hz.
- Length (mm): 2500, 2000, 1400*, 1000*, 700*, 500, 350, 250, 180